Saturday, June 28, 2014

Wedding Reception Decor

This client reached out to me and asked me to help design/decorate a backyard wedding reception.
After a few months of planning we finally got to see the hard work all put together!
My client really wanted to keep it simple but add pops of colors throughout the yard. We incorporated pops of colors throughout the backyard with elegant but simple patterns on fabric.











The donut bar and italian ice stand really made it fun but also kept it easy and simple.






The yard was so huge we placed little water stations for the guests so they don't get parched! 


I always love decorating weddings! I feel so honored to help put together an event for a very special day for a couple that they will remember for the rest of their lives. 

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! Adorable wedding reception décor. Simply in love with everything over there. Have to organize my nephew’s wedding reception party at one of Los Angeles venues. Will use these party favors there. Thanks for sharing them here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. 2-a1mp

    ReplyDelete