Monday, July 6, 2015

Before & After Kitchen's

 I love myself an ugly kitchen, simply because there is always potential in everything. Here are some AMAZING before and after shots of kitchen remodels:

This is my Brother's kitchen. The picture speaks for itself:

BEFORE.. 


AFTER> (I promise it is the same house)
(just ignore the black speaker it is not there any more)


The pattern on this tile just kills me, in a good way of course (don't know if you can be killed in a good way ha but let's pretend for the sake of wonderfulness in this pic:)


From The Hunted..this small traditional kitchen shows no sign of fail in glamor:

BEFORE>


AFTER>



 From Studio Mcgee

love small details with decor, make all the difference:


BEFORE>


 AFTER>










BEFORE>

AFTER>



 Even small spaces can be beautiful! 

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. It is so beautiful. You did great job. thanks for sharing.

    Kitchen Cabinet Santa Fe
    Home Kitchen Remodeling
    Poulin Design Center


    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful kitchen! You are definitely an inspiration for me while I try to style my own home. Thanks for sharing..

    North East Factory Direct
    Cleveland Kitchen Cabinets


    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing. If you have the demand for thi cong van phong, visit my site. Or this page http://thicongnoithathcm.com. Thank you


    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lot of information regarding choosing the Kitchen remodeling Austin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work!
    Ceramics for kitchen

    ReplyDelete