Monday, November 23, 2015

Living Room Plans

Can't believe that we started with this (pink carpet, mirrors, the whole works): 

And our living room now looks like this: (minus the dust ha! This was taken before we moved in).


Here is kinda the direction I am thinking for our living area, I want it to be comfortable and warm feeling! I really would love to sneak some tan leather chairs in but we will see if I can make that happen!


A.



B.




My husband really likes this chair below, I think it looks super comfy but it also reminds me of a seat in a car ha! And it is so wide we would just get one if we did go with this chair. 


Which design do you like better A or B??

2 comments:

  1. Nice Blog,Thanks For Sharing Information.
    Eppitomegroop are interior design companies in pune, having best interior design firms in pune providing all type of design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking Awesome, Decorate Our room with rug & carpet.

    ReplyDelete